Nick Pozek is a New York-based culture manager.
As Mananger of Museum Digital Strategy at Asia Society, Nick has been a principal architect of the firm’s differentiated approach to capabilities-driven strategy and capabilities building.
Nick provides valuable expertise in:
- Technology strategy and architecture
- Museum strategy and operations
- Strategic transformations
His client engagements have included:
- Health Plan capability strategies
- Enterprise wide and multi-function operational and cost transformations
- Platform strategies
- Consumer and retail capability transformations
- Regulatory compliance
Nick holds a Master of Arts Management from the H.J. Heinz College of Management and Public Policy at Carnegie Mellon University and a BFA from Carnegie Mellon.